JCI has invested millions of dollars in technological advancements to ensure the protection of its facilities, employees, customers and neighboring communities where we work and live. JCI’s operating procedures and mitigation systems meet and exceed governmental requirements. JCI is also the company choice with thorough safety site assessments, product training and on-call Emergency Response teams available 24/7/365.
At the heart of the Jones Chemical’s operating philosophy is a firm commitment to protecting the world's natural resources. And true environmental responsibility begins with a complete dedication to safety and regulatory compliance.
- Jones Chemicals maintains fully staffed in-house environmental, safety and security departments.
- Jones Chemicals offers a state-of-the-art risk management department.
- Jones Chemicals has developed some of the most stringent safety and environmental standards in the industry.
- 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year emergency response teams.
- Member of Chemical Manufacturers Association and Responsible Care compliance.
- Member of the Chlorine Institute CHLOREP Response program.
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA)
- Federal Railroad Administration (FRA)
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
We belong to the following trade organizations/associations:
- The Chlorine Institute
- American Chemistry Council
And we also participate in the following stewardship programs:
- The American Chemistry Council’s RCMS (Responsible Care Management System) program
- The Chlorine Institute’s CHLOREP (Chlorine Emergency Plan) program
- The American Chemistry Council’s TRANSCAER (Transportation Community Awareness and Emergency Response) program